For IELTS candidates who need to improve their score in writing. Unlike preparation classes, the Writing Assessment focuses only on Writing Task 1 and Task 2, provides detailed feedback on both tasks, and allows you to order and complete the tasks from the comfort of your home.
How it works:
- Complete the Writing Assessment registration form. Register here
- Check your email the next business day for Task 1, Task 2 and instructions.
- Write your assignments on your own time. If you want a more realistic test experience give yourself one hour to do everything and hand write the answers.
- Scan your work at home or take a photo of your work with your smart phone. Email the files back to us as noted in the instructions.
- Check your email inbox 2 business days later for written feedback on your writing assignments from an IELTS expert.
- When you’re confident with your writing ability, register for the IELTS test here IELTS Test Dates
- If you feel like you would rather take an IELTS class, we can help. IELTS Programs
- Cost: only $50 for task 1 and task 2
- Note: candidates are welcome to purchase additional Writing Assessments up to a maximum of six sets.
Apply Now For A Writing Assessment
Didn’t Find What You Need?
Speak With A Testing Specialist.