Preparing for TOEFL requires expertise to help you develop all four skills tested. Counselling is provided to help you register for the test.
At a Glance
Monday to Thursday 8:45 to 3:30 Friday 8:45 to 12:20
4 weeks, 8 weeks or 12 weeks
Weekly Practice Tests in a computer lab
Next Start Date
July 2 | July 29 | August 26 | September 23
From $325 per week (for bookings received in 2019)
The TOEFL program
- Is taught by TOEFL Experts.
- Helps you to improve your listening, reading, writing and speaking skills.
- Helps you to understand the format of the test.
- Give you tips to maximize your score.
- Provide practice tests with feedback so you can see your progress.
- Have an average of 12 students.
- Are tailored to meet student needs.
- Are interactive and 100% English only.
- Include the cost of materials
Book A Campus Tour and
Personal Information Session
Didn’t Find What You Need?
Speak With A Testing Specialist.