The full-time CELTA in Vancouver is your ticket to a new career. Unlike typical TESOL programs, the CELTA is recognized by both TESL Canada and internationally as a Cambridge Assessment English certificate. Our program is the most affordable in Vancouver and will prepare you for a career as a teacher by providing professional training, personalized feedback, and a teaching practicum.
At a Glance:
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:30pm. Note: students are welcome to arrive early and/or stay late to complete their homework.
Our 5-week full-time program runs Monday to Friday and includes your teaching practicum.
On-going job search support and access to extensive ESL resources. CELTA is also recognized internationally as part of Cambridge Assessment English.
January 20 – February 21 | March 23 – April 24 | August 24, 2020 – September 25, 2020 | October 19, 2020 – November 20, 2020
Our CELTA program includes:
- Small class sizes and plenty of one-on-one feedback.
- On-site supervised teaching practicums with real students.
- Extensive lesson preparation support and post-lesson feedback.
- Observation of experienced teachers in the real classroom setting.
- Access to extensive professional resources and teaching materials.
- Preparation for different lesson styles and learning types.
- Classroom management and how to field student questions.
- On-going job support for professional and career development.
- Access to exclusive job postings.
- Insight into Vancouver job opportunities.
- Advice for international job opportunities.
- Career training that is applicable locally and internationally.
- Access to two qualified and experienced CELTA trainers.
- Personalized feedback to maximize your learning experience.
- Contacts for future training programs.
- Reference letter upon completion of the program.
Ready to Start Your Teaching Journey?
Still Have Questions? Schedule a Meeting.
Didn’t Find What You Need?
Speak With A Testing Specialist.