Preparation courses can help you maximize your score and save time and money. Our CELPIP experts can help. Click here for testing dates. Read on for preparation options.
CELPIP Part-Time Courses
- Are taught by CELPIP experts.
- Allow you to become familiar with the campus where you can take your test.
- Include a free practice test.
- Include exercise materials.
- Each week includes 9 hours of in-class tuition.
- Have a maximum of 15 students.
CELPIP Private Lessons
- Planned to meet your needs.
- Arranged around your schedule.
- Taught by highly experienced teachers.
- The format of the test.
- Tips on how to manage your time.
- Tips on how to maximize your score.
- The opportunity to ask a CELPIP expert your questions.
- The opportunity to make a free appointment with one of our academic advisors.
- Advice on how to further your study for CELPIP
- Targets listening and speaking
- Includes video, quizzes and sample responses
- Includes a complete listening practice test
- Includes downloadable PDF notes
- Accessible on tablets and cell phones
Getting the CELPIP score you need for immigration or citizenship in Canada can be challenging. With so many different types of tasks on the CELPIP test, understanding what is expected of you is a great way to ensure you get your best possible score. Our programs are designed to target the areas you need to focus on. Click here for testing dates.
CHOOSE US TO HELP YOU SUCCEED BECAUSE
Sign up for the skill areas that you need to work on.
All our instructors have many years of teaching experience. They understand the demands of the test. Quality instruction saves time and money by helping you work onyour weaknesses and improve your ability. Our committed teachers will help you move towards your goals faster.They will help you succeed!
Your time is important. You may have other commitments in your life.We can create solutions so you can make the most ofthe time you have available to work on improving your test taking skills.
Most of our classes have 8 or fewer students. We can also offer private or semi-private classes and accommodate students with special requirements.
We have many different quality, affordablepreparation options that will help you succeed.
GV Vancouver has been testing English for over 20 years. Your test can be taken in the same location as your classes. Feeling familiar and comfortable in the environment in which you are taking your test can help you to relax so that you can do your best on the big day!
Our beautiful Yaletown campus is easily accessible from Roundhouse Community Centre Canada Line and Stadium Skytrain, or take private classes online from your own home.
Book A Campus Tour and
Personal Information Session
Didn’t Find What You Need?
Speak With A Testing Specialist.